Saturday, September 01, 2007

Bilali Update

I have been very pleased to see my sponsored student, Bilali again during this visit. He is getting taller and rounder, and is SLOWLY losing some of his shy nature. Yesterday, I went to the home of his Bibi (grandmother) to visit, and was pleased also to see her doing well.

I received his Term 2 report card yesterday, and while the road still seems a little rocky, the teachers assure me his English is improving, and that he is more actively participating in class in general. Above is a photo of me and Bilali during the home visit. As you can see, he is growing rapidly!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So cute! He actually does look rounder than before- just a bit. Glad to see you smiling big. We miss you mucho.

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home